5. Realme buds wireless 2 neo – This is the most affordable neckband of this list but that doesn’t mean it is bad in any aspect. These too sound good, come with ENC technology, 88ms low latency mode, ipx4 rating, 17 hours playback, 11.2 mm drivers.
4. Oppo enco m31 – This is one the best neckbands ever launched in this price category which support LDAC and high resolution audio. This is also very comfortable for long use. The only con is 12 hours battery life which is shorter than the others in this list. But this sounds really premium and if you are an audiophile, you will definitely love this. In short, this is one of the legendary neckbands.
3. One Plus Bullets Z2 – 10 mins of charge will last you about 20 hours. Total playback time is around 30 hours. IP rating is IP55. The music does not distort even at full volume. The main factor for this neckband is the wire quality. It sometimes gets disconnected on its own as complained by many people.
2. boat rockerz 330 pro – The main factor for this neckband is battery and dual device connectivity. These can give you a playback time of 60 hours and 10 mins of charging can last upto 20 hours. These also fit snugly in your ears thanks because of the pressure-wings. These also have extra bass if you are a bass lover, and it also has low latency mode.
1. Realme buds wireless 2 – This is the best neckband if you can grab it at 2k ofcourse this may be done only during sale but this neckband worth every penny. This has ANC, supports LDAC, 10 mins of charge will last you around 12 hours, 88ms low latency mode, 13.6 mm drivers, transparency mode, IPX5 rating, 22 hours total playback and very clear calls. The build quality of this neckband is also premium as is the price. If you have enough money for neckband, then you should definitely buy this one and you will not regret.